From Our Showroom to Your Door
Looking for a car online? Found a car you like? Don't fancy the journey? Problem Solved!
Order your car online with a £99 deposit, and a member of our team will get in touch with you to arrange a delivery date.
We will prepare the car for you, it will undergo a full mechanical inspection - If the MOT is due to expire within the next 6 months we will put a fresh 12 months on for you. It will then be valeted.
Your car is about to be dispatched - we request that we receive payment of the full balance 24 hours before delivery, but don't worry - you're covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, you can view T's and C's below.
Your car will be delivered to your door and the handover will be contactless. You'll then have 14 days to get to know your car and make sure you're happy with it all.
It really is that easy! Also if you want to opt for finance, we can get that sorted prior to delivery too!
Distance Sale -- Your right to cancel
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse your payments received from you, except for supplementary costs arising if you chose delivery over collection. The reimbursement is subject to the following conditions.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1 for each mile driven over 20 miles, to a maximum of 100 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
- The option to change your mind and return your car ends after you have driven it for more than 100 miles.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the vehicle and all documents which were supplied, including but not limited to service histories, spare keys, and the V5 documentation.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed to otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. This may include handing back any part-exchange vehicle, if still available, and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity.
- We will withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods and all paperwork back in good order.
- It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us.
- You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges, or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle. We may be able to offer a quote for return transport, if necessary. Please speak to your sales advisor, if this is required.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods according to the previous reference to test drives.
This cancellation (change of mind) clause does not affect any separate rights given to you in The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended). The above clause applies only to Consumer Sales.
Should you have any queries or concerns with these conditions, please don't hesitate to speak to your sales representative.
A draft cancellation notice can be found overleaf, for use in the event you wish to exercise your right to cancel the contract.
Distance Sale -- Cancellation notice
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I/We hereby give notice that I/We cancel my/our contract of sale of the following vehicle: